Services Provided by L&L
- 1. Pipefitting
- process piping, chiller piping, utility, sprinkler systems, sewerage systems, steel, stainless steel, nickel,
copper, Teflon, cast iron, lined pipe, glass, plastic, clay tile and fiberglass piping of
- 2. Welding
- electric arc, heliarc, MIG, brazing, carbon steel, stainless steel, monel, aluminum and
- 3. Mechanical
- process equipment installation and maintenance, cooling towers, drive installation and repair, pump and
motor mounting, installation and repair of vacuum systems, glass lined vessel patching,
centrifuge repairs and rigging.
- 4. Maintenance
- assistance and preventative maintenance programs.
- 5. Insulation
- vessels, piping and buildings.
- 6. Fabrication
- piping, ducting, hoppers, tanks, troughs, carbon steel and plastics.
- 7. Operations
- plant start-ups and equipment shake down.
- 8. Engineering
- licensed professional engineers, project management, bid packages, engineering reviews
and design services.
- 9. Miscellaneous
- other services, such as, heavy rigging, large excavations, pile driving, demolition,
site preparation and electrical work are also provided on a subcontracted basis.
For additional information on services
& costs, including an information request form and color photographs of previous
construction installation sites,
please click here.